陪你熬夜 聊天到爆肝也没关系
陪你逛街 逛成扁平足也没关系
超感谢你 让我重生 整个o-r-z
让我重新认识 l o v e(l-o-v-e l-o-v-e)
恋爱ING HAPPY ING
心情就像是 坐上一台喷射机
恋爱ING 改变ING
改变了黄昏 黎明 有你 都心跳到不行
你是空气 但是好闻胜过了空气
你是阳光 但是却能照进半夜里
水能载舟 也能煮粥 喂饱了生命
你就是维他命l o v e(l-o-v-e l-o-v-e)
恋爱ING HAPPY ING
心情就像是 坐上一台喷射机
恋爱ING 改变ING
改变了黄昏 黎明 有你 都心跳到不行
未来 某年某月 某日某时
某分某秒 某人某地 某种永远的心情
不会忘记此刻 l o v e
(l-o-v-e l-o-v-e l-o-v-e l-o-v-e)
恋爱ING HAPPY ING
心情就像是 坐上一台喷射机
恋爱ING 改变ING
改变了黄昏 黎明 有你 都心跳到不行
黄昏 黎明 整个都恋爱ING
that song is nice.
Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Chorus:
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted, all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' CrAzY
(Chorus)
I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' cRaZy
(Chorus)
i have this piano score! (& yes, i can play it -.-).
well time to start my blog post. haha actually, the past few days have been quite fruitless i must say (switching to random mode, getting uber crazy over songs, having a sudden spasm of post 13slc depression, etc.). Hence, I would like to attempt to start doing some holiday homework, to save myself from staying up unimaginably late to rush them out the day before school reopens. Well, besides that, to give myself some consolation, I did spend my time wisely during the times I went to school. I did some work at the lab (quite fun) growing carciogenic potassium dichromate K2Cr2O7 crystals + TRIED my best to do THINGS at the gym. Nothing else to say, actually, thus i shall talk about my quote:
{
we all have dreams - no matter how big and small they are, we all want these aspirations to come true. dreams may not come true all the time, and that is the fact of life that we must be willing to accept. however, dreams do serve as a source of motivation, propelling us to work hard for it to come true. if it seems that your dream never comes true, perhaps it's too ambitious or unreal. try dreaming to a smaller scale, and for a small moment, savour the utmost satisfaction you derive from achieving that particular dream, no matter how small it may be. once that is accomplished, make dreams of a bigger scale, and give it your best shot again. as you climb up this ladder of successes, it will only get tougher the nearer you are to the top. however, perservere with patience, and always remain HAPPY and POSITIVE.
for words alone cant describe the happiness of a dream coming true. one has to experience it for himself.
}
//The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle..
DEEP RIGHT. heh, i should write more of this kind of blog posts. ok time to run! 6pm!
whisked off at: 5:42:00 PM
ELFC.
10S78!
4S2'09 / 2A'07 / 6F'05