heyy all, had been reading peoples' blogs and came across this quote in Mr Sng's:
"Goodness without knowledge is weak and feeble, yet knowledge without goodness is dangerous, and that both united form the noblest character." - Samuel & John Phillips
Well, while we are mugging so intensely without a care in the world, it could be a wise choice to realise why we are studying so much for. We must always remember that being wise is not equal to being knowledgeable. Wisdom is the ability to put our knowledge to good use. For me, I'd rather be wise than smart, for doing what's right and pleasing in His eyes is what I deem most important. I certainly regret several mistakes and sins I made in the past, but slowly, I yearn to learn how I can be wiser than I was yesterday.
For us, knowledge is what seems to be more important, as we need knowledge in order to ACE the upcoming exams. Let us all try - try to see how we can use this knowledge in our daily lives to help others.
For if we are brought up in learning about knowledge alone without morals, wouldn't that defeat the purpose in its entirety?
I hope I could continue writing about what I feel about this, but time is really running super short! (Time has no legs or height btw). So it's time... to say bye!
//The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle..
whisked off at: 9:46:00 PM
ELFC.
10S78!
4S2'09 / 2A'07 / 6F'05