Stress, a strange thing is'nt it?
As we get nearer and nearer to the upcoming exams, many of us would feel like we just want to give up studying and stare at computer screens with mutilated heroic figures killing mini treants and naixes. However, don't fall into that silly trap - the exams are so near, why give it up all when you can pass with flying colours and be on cloud nine (nice link)?
So I'm going to share how I try to cope with the overwhelming stress.
1. Always be positive
You know, we get rather sensitive during this period, especially when let's say *ahem* a math test' result *ahem* isn't that good. So naturally we'll feel utterly sad and worry even more that our 'concepts' are not strong enough for the exams. Well, it is firstly a good thing that we get worried over not-so-satisfying results. But it's an even better thing to stay positive, strive to attain higher grades. For this can be considered just one test out of the many tests we took this year. Look to the exams - ACE it and wow! the teachers, especially Khoo. Stay positive and don't get so emo. If you find yourself being utterly sad and disturbed (not because you got 37/40 and didn't get your ideal 44/40), ask yourself, is it worth it?
2. Slap your friends
Obviously that was meant to be a joke. I mean, it's good to study with your classmates/ peers. That way, both parties benefit and we can ask each other questions too.
3. Walk dog
Well I told Mickey he could go for a walk one of these days. So, keeping my promise, I did so. Anyway go park can breathe in fresh air and watch other dogs perform exotic stunts in front of little children frolicking in the playground. One dog jumped and barked hysterically as the little girl slid down the spiral slide.
4. Blog for fun
Hi!
Ok mainly it's about the stay positive part. Here are some famous quotes:
"Everything is good at the end. If things aren't good, it isn't the end yet"
"Things happen for a reason"
"Mangoes are good for health. Rich in vitamins."
Quoted by various people in my class.
Oh you know something, today I played basketball for PE right,
I SCORED ONE SHOT!
Don't play play worhx, haha. Okay that's enough for now. Wonder why I know some things waste my time and yet I still go do those stuff again and again and again and again and again. see i wasted time typing again and again and again and again and again. Again, i wasted more time.
Time to go (Sniper, 2008), for
Time is manor (Silencer, 2008), so
xzxrzxssxzrs (Clinkz, 2008).
//The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle..
whisked off at: 7:58:00 PM
ELFC.
10S78!
4S2'09 / 2A'07 / 6F'05