Life is not a bed of roses. Nevertheless, it is like a garden. There are blooming flowers that never fail to please you, while there are also deceptive ones that are spiked with many sharp thorns all over; while there are good-for-nothing weeds that just gets on your nerves, fertile soil and bright sunlight are also present, on which the plants can thrive on for their survival.
We come from different backgrounds and meet different people. Inevitably, we will meet some people that just gets us boiling. (weeds)
- Don't get too angry; it is of no use to get angry over petty stuff.
However there are people who are always there for you. And those that are genuine in heart even though they don't show it so explicitly on surface level.
- Treasure these people; they are our true, reliable friends.
There may also be some whom we know, but not that close yet.
- Try and get to know them better; but I still feel quality > quantity.
And then there are some who are our friends for one day, then strangers for another, then friends again.
- I have no comments
I guess I should reflect on why I am suddenly compelled to say all these. Totally not light-hearted. But I think sometimes things have to be voiced out; keeping mum about some stuff sometimes only makes the situation get worse. I also think that I should be more blatant sometimes. Beating around the bush (especially in the garden) gets you nowhere.
Go figure.
btw i wrote this w/o any prior planning. didn't think weeds, garden, beating around the bush, etc. could be strangely linked together.
whisked off at: 7:31:00 PM
ELFC.
10S78!
4S2'09 / 2A'07 / 6F'05